"The LORD God said, 'It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.' ... Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man." Genesis 2:18,22

Monday, September 20, 2010

I Love You, Little One

A couple of weekends ago, on one of our date nights, Dustin and I went to Borders bookstore and bought a couple of books for Mackenna. My favorite one that we  bought her is called, I Love You, Little One, by innovativeKids. It is a really neat book that you can add your own photos to. Anyway... I really love the book and I wanted to share it on my blog....

To my precious, Mackenna.

I Love You, Little One

If love were something you could count and you were seeking the amount that adds up to my love for you, here is what you'd have to do....

Count every tiny grain of sand on every shore in every land.
Then add to that the quantity of stars in every galaxy.
Plus tally up each leaf you find on every tree and bush combined.
Count every scale on every fish from every ocean if you wish.

To that you'll add infinity-
you could add all your life, you see,
and still your counting won't be done.
I love you that much, little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment